Venice Palace 14

Is monumental building, built in late 17th and beginning of 18th century

Is monumental building, built in late 17th and beginning of 18th century, by the Venetian noble family Zenobio. Since 1850 the Palace belongs to the Armenian Mekhitarist Fathers of Venice. In the palace the two main halls can be visited: the Stuccoes' Hall and the Mirrors' Hall. On the walls of the Stuccoes' Hall there are three precious paintings by Luca Carlevarjis, a predecessor of the Venetian 17th century view painters.

Of all the beautiful Venetian palaces that appear on the Grand Canal, this palace is highlighted for its rare beauty
The Palace , formerly also Dogale Palace as the seat of the Doge , a symbol of the city of Venice and Venetian Gothic masterpiece
Old-fashioned grandeur at its best, and the approach down the narrow alley gives nothing away